Beetle Dream Stencil - 290
Our mylar stencils can be used in so many ways! Here are some of the ideas where you can used them:
- Stencils are perfect for coffee and cappuccino decoration.
- Stencil your favorite design on top of the cookies, muffins, or cake.
- Stencils are perfect for face painting.
- Stencils for body painting (temporary tattoos using paint, henna or even glitters).
- Stencils for craft & hobby (DIY).
- Stencils for scrapbooking & paper.
- Stencils for spray painting and airbrushing.
- Stencils for walls and tiles decor.
- Stencils for wood signs.
- Stencils for fabric painting.
How to Use:
- Hold your stencil in place. Stabilize it with masking tape or adhesive if needed. You can use parchment paper and the masking tape to secure stencil on a side of the cake.
- For stenciling Royal icing on the cookies use a thick consistency of royal icing and scrape icing in one side.
- If applying stencils decoration on top of the cake, refrigerate the cake for at least an hour before decorating. The buttercream or frosting on the cake must be firm or hard to the touch. Refrigerate the stencilled cake for 1 hour if you are going to apply another stencil on top or overlay stencils.
- If using stencils for coffee art, we recommend filling the coffee with the froth milk to a point just below the rim of the cup. The closer the coffee stencil to the milk the more accurate your image will appear. Place stencil on the rim of the coffee cup. Use a fine sifter that will help ensure that your powder (coffee, cinnamon, chocolate, cacao, etc) does not get grainy or clumpy, thus allowing for a clearer image from your stencil.
- If using paint to stencil your design be sure that its' not wet. Aim for a creamy consistency, leaning on the side of dry. If the paint is wet, it can leak underneath the stencil. Apply paint in circular motions or stippling/daubing motions with sponge, roller, or brush.
- When stenciling on fabric, please use stencil adhesive to ensure good results. First, tape your ironed fabric to the surface so it does not move around while you stencil. You will get better results with stencil brushes, but sometimes roller can work too, depending on your fabric. Use acrylic paint or fabric paint. Let the stenciled image dry completely, 24 hours is best, then heat-set it by ironing the fabric for about 20-30 seconds on a LOW setting through the piece of cloth. Heat-setting will cure the paint and will prevent it from being washed off in the washing machine. Always experiment with a sample of your fabric first to ensure good results. It is always better if your fabric does not have too much texture.
- Remove the stencil carefully. Vertical lift off is recommended.
Just add a little soap and water or paint remover to your stencil material and watch as the paint comes right off. Lay down flat on paper towel to dry. Store flat.
- Ships in 1-2 business days.
- Laser cut on 7.5 mil mylar.
- Flexible and Durable.
- Use with paint, chalk, ink, pencil, markers, sprays and more.
- Made in Canada.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO PICK THE RIGHT SIZE STENCIL FOR YOUR PROJECT AS WE DON'T ACCEPT RETURNS AND EXCHANGES.